søndag den 7. juni 2009

Flowers in Botanischer Garten, Berlin

On my studytrip to Berlin with the school I went out on my own one day to see the Botanischer Garten south of Mitte. This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. I got there before anyone else arrived and about two hours with the plants, the birds and the gardeners. It was so serene and peaceful, it was completely like meditation.

So here is my first post of pictures - there are SO many. I am not kidding! This is the actual colors! ^^

































































































































































































































































































































Hope you can get a glimpse of my experience!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar