tirsdag den 16. juni 2009

Allergies...

I spend the Saturday doing nothing but sneezing. On Sunday I was completely busted. I was totally dried out and my belly was all cramped up. Monday I went to school but phew I was busted when I came home. I had intended to do several things today, but I ended up sleeping most of the day away. Which was totally nice. I only snotted and coughed today so that's nice.

It sounds waay worse than it is. I'm used to it after a 22 years with it. But it's still annoying. I had hoped to do a little more school but it's far from a problem. I'm almost as ready as I can be for the critic on Thursday. I only need to put something on to a piece of cardboard and sew a pocket. No biggie I'll have tomorrow to take care of that^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar